Thursday, February 11, 2010

unit 2

I would have to say my last three English classes I have completed have helped build my understanding of writing essays. So far in week one of this class, I have worked on several exercises that have also helped build upon the skills that were learned in the previous courses. This class has helped deepen my understanding of writing research essays; the Summary/Critique, though very nerve-racking, was a great exercise that has helped me to understand how to better write a research paper. I am realizing that I am a little to wordy. This is a very difficult task for me because I was always taught to use a lot of adjectives and metaphors to express my thoughts. Now I am learning that I need to be more precise and less wordy. Language has always been my weak subject but I am looking forward to strengthening it. I definitely feel smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment